Montana Musicians

Multi-instrumentalist/Vocalist looking to start a new band in SW Montana.

I have many years of experience gigging in many genres. I am a strong vocalist, and play bass, acoustic, and electric guitars. I prefer bass, but have no problem going back to guitars if need be. I've got a percussionist (and another one available) ready to roll. I'm looking for a good picker, or possibly two, depending on how we feel, or, if I go back to guitars, I'd be looking for a bassist and one picker. Vocals are a plus.

MUST be nice folks and professionals first. Gotta realize that music is about putting on a good show and having fun. My prefered genres are country/rock, southern rock, and whatever, as long as it's good music. Pretty open minded. So, let's quit thinking about it and start rolling.

I could also fill that spot that's missing in your band.

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HEY BUD GIVE ME A BUZZ , LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING         laters...........
Apparently, I'm not getting notifications so, sorry about replying sooner.  Lemme know a good time to call you.  I assume you're busy playin this weekend.

Hey, If you haven't already picked a full crew, I'm interested in startin somethin with ya.  I can strum, pick, and can sing as well.  Let me know.  You can gimme a call too (274-7351)   

Luke

Hey Guys

Not ignoring ya.  Gotta have surgery on my wrists, but should recover quickly.

Both wrists are healed up and I'm itching to play.  If there's any pickers lookin to play, let me know.

RSS

Used Gear for Sale

© 2014   Created by Music Villa.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service